The sun is out, the drinks are pouring, and the food is sizzling on the grill this month in Virginia. Find one of these amazing local foodie events near you this Summer and join in on all of the community fun happening in our wonderful state.
- The Howling Craft Beer & Music Festival - June 1 (Abingdon)
Stop by this fest for two stages of live music, arts, crafts, food, great beer and some surprises.
- National Donut Day - June 1
- Rock The River - June 2 (Fredericksburg)
Local food trucks, live music, craft beer and more make this kick off event to Summer fun for everyone.
- Vintage Virginia Wine & Food Festival - June 2-3 (Centreville)
Try over 200 different wines from over 20+ Virginia wineries in this all-you-care-to-taste affair.
- Virginia Herb Festival - June 2-3 (Middletown)
4 acres of vendors, food, beer and presentations - this festival aims to provide fun and entertainment centered around the delight in herbs and the agrarian lifestyle.
- Broad Appetit - June 3 (Richmond)
This anticipated event is where art & food meet. Sample from tons of local restaurants in Richmond - all at $3 a plate!
- National Cheese Day - June 4
- National Chocolate Ice Cream Day - June 7
- Virginia Cheese Fest Farm to Table Dinner - June 8 (Blacksburg)
Celebrate local food and cheese through four courses with wine pairings at this farm to table dinner.
- Norfolk Harborfest - June 8-10 (Norfolk)
For three days, the historic waterfront festival offers a weekend packed with thrilling activities on land and sea including artisan foods and beverages.
- 21st Annual Cajun Festival - June 9 (Purcellville)
Enjoy wine tastings, craft vendors, Cajun fare for sale, and more at this annual celebration of Cajun heritage.
- Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival - June 9 (Richmond)
This festival will be a day of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin' and barbeque eatin' with 60+ beers, 40+ bourbons, and lots of BBQ.
- Juicy Brews Summer Craft Beer Invitational - June 10 (Richmond)
Over 30 participating breweries, food, music, and exclusive merch and glassware (including unlimited pours!) Use code VAFOODIE to get 15% off tickets.
- Bushels and Barrels Local Food Wine and Beer Festival - June 15-16 (Critz)
Celebrating all things local, this three-day event features a local foods farm-to-table dinner, homebrew competition, a sustainability workshop, and tons more.
- Ashland Strawberry Faire - June 16 (Ashland)
The Faire is a traditional celebration to promote the community and celebrate the strawberry harvest, free and open to the whole town.
- Trashy Ribs & Brews Festival - June 16 (Orange)
Bring the family, friends, neighbors and anyone else who wants to enjoy specialty ribs, home-cooked food, dance music, and craft beers.
- Rosemont Wine & Art Festival - June 16 (LaCrosse)
This event features over 30 fine local artists and exhibitors paired with local wines and eats.
- International Picnic Day - June 18
- Bayou Boogaloo Music & Cajun Food Festival - June 22-24 (Norfolk)
This popular 3-day festival delivers the heart and soul of Louisiana to visitors of Town Point Park in true Cajun and Creole style.
- Covington Pork & Cork Festival - June 22-23 (Covington)
A BBQ competition, entertainment, wine tasting event, children activities and more will all take place at this festival.
- Virginia Summer Solstice Wine Festival - June 23 (Amherst)
Celebrate local wines, enjoy live music on two stages, festival foods, local growers, arts and crafts at Lazy Days Winery.
- Richmond Veg Fest - June 23 (Richmond)
Lots of local vendors, a ton of live music, speakers, food demonstrations, and of course plenty of vegetarian food. Free to the public.
- Go With the Flow Brewfest - June 23 (Fries)
Sample some cold craft brews, nibble on some hot brick oven cuisine and listen to some live music all while enjoying river views.