BBQs, music festivals, cook-offs and more are scattered about the state this month. Enjoy the sunshine and good food at these foodie events happening around Virginia this July. IF YOU HAVE A FOOD OR DRINK EVENT TO ADD TO THE CALENDAR DROP US A LINE AND LET US KNOW.
- National Barbecue Day - July 4th
- National Fried Chicken Day - July 6th
- National Pina Colada Day - July 10th
- Pasture Palooza - July 12-15th (Berryville)
This festival is a weekend full of live music, camping, eating, and good times.
- National French Fry Day - July 13th
- 40th Annual Hanover Tomato Festival - July 14th (Mechanicsville)
From tomatoes to musicians, tomato pies to fried green tomatoes, artisans to agricultural vendors, this event is uniquely Hanover.
- Horse and Hound Wine Festival - July 14th (Bedford)
Horses and dogs are the stars at this festival, along with wine and drinks.
- Shrub Life Festival: A Plant Based Celebration - July 14th (DC)
An all-ages, family friendly plant power party with music, live art, plus a raffle with exciting prizes.
- 13th Annual Key West Fest - July 14th (Purcellville)
Enjoy wine tastings, craft vendors, island inspired food, live reggae music, and more.
- Norfolk Taco Festival - July 14th (Norfolk)
Tons of tacos, live mariachi, a margarita bar and much more. You'll find more than 75 different taco varieties for purchase at this event.
- 6th Annual Smoke and Vine Festival - July 14th (Chester)
Fine wines, cigars, live music, DJs, great food and good times! Parley, dance, play games and relax on the lush greenery and enjoy the beautiful backdrop of the James River.
- National Ice Cream Day - July 16th
- Chincoteague Island Blueberry Festival - July 20th (Chincoteague)
This is the largest Fine Arts & Crafts Event on the Eastern Shore of Virginia!
- Downtown Marion Chili Cook-Off, Car Show, and Music Festival - July 21th (Marion)
A weekend full of arts, crafts, food, and entertainment.
- Purcellville Wine & Food Festival - July 21 (Purcellville)
This fest showcases wines, foods, and other fineries from purveyors located in and around Loudoun County.
- Pork, Peanut, & Pine Festival - July 21-22 (Surry County)
Celebrate the three major agricultural products of Surry County: pork, peanuts, and pine.
- National Tequila Day - June 24th
- FloydFest - July 25-29th (Floyd)
Get down with plenty of live music and stay fueled with local food and drink vendors at this music festival.
- Virginia Cantaloupe Festival - July 27th (South Boston)
Enjoy live entertainment, food and drinks and more at the Berry Hill Resort.
- Peach Day Festival - July 28th (Syria)
Free admission to enjoy live music, pony rides, arts & craft vendors, and of course - peaches.
- Vasen Brewing Co.'s 1 Year Anniversary Festival - July 1st (Richmond)
Get ready for bands all day, over ten breweries slinging local beer, plenty of BBQ, outdoor activities, and a ton of surprises.
- National Hamburger Day - July 28th