Restaurant weeks, St. Patrick's Day celebrations, and more are in store this March in Virginia. Don't miss out on these foodie events happening around the state!
- National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - March 1
- National Moscow Mule Day - March 3
- Downtown Culpeper Restaurant Week - March 5-11 (Culpeper)
Culpeper Downtown Restaurant Week encourages diners to break out of typical work-week patterns and share a meal with family and friends with specially priced menu options
- The Valley Dish IV - March 7 (Harrisonburg)
The Valley Dish is a collaborative farm-to-table dinner featuring locally focused restaurants and producers in Harrisonburg, VA.
- National Crab Day - March 9
- Highland Maple Festival - March 10-11 (Monterey)
At the 60th Annual Highland Maple Festival you’ll celebrate the “opening” of the trees and observe the process of maple syrup-making as well as enjoying food and drink vendors and entertainment.
- Shamrock Shenanigans Party at Virginia Distillery Co. - March 17 (Lovingston)
Cupcakes, live music, food trucks and more are all a part of this St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
- St. Patrick’s Day Beer & Bacon Pairing - March 17 (Virginia Beach)
The wonders of beer and bacon will be combined by Wasserhund Brewing and Full Belly Delights at this festive event. Grab tickets and enjoy your favorite beers paired with bacon truffles.
- Downtown St. Patrick’s Day Festival - March 17 (Fredericksburg)
Hosted by Spencer Devon Brewing this festival includes music from three bands, food trucks, local vendors, and of course, craft beer from local breweries.
- Sweet Tooth: A Dessert Bazaar - March 18 (Virginia Beach)
If you’re hankering for something sweet, snag tickets to this Dessert Bazaar. There will be a variety of decadent sweet treats by bakers, confectioners, chefs and local companies for you to sample and purchase.
- Northern Virginia Restaurant Week - March 19-26
Back by popular demand, NOVA Restaurant Week will have special menus and pricing all week long at a variety of local establishments.
- Virginia Food & Beverage Expo - March 21 (Richmond)
It’s Virginia’s premier specialty food and beverage trade event of the year! Join trend-setting specialty, gourmet, grocery and beverage buyers, celebrity chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet food writers at this event.
- International Waffle Day - March 25
- Southern Hospitality Pop-Up Dinner - March 29 (Richmond)
This pop-up dinner features a menu inspired by the culinary vibe of the south utilizing local and regional ingredients paired with local craft beers and cocktails to compliment each dish.
- Hops Wines & Swines Festival - March 31 (Chatham)
Virginia Wineries and Craft Brews from Virginia and North Carolina will pair up with excellent BBQ, music, arts and crafts to create a fun afternoon with friends.